Press & Media Information
Should you have a press enquiry, photoshoot opportunity or wish to learn more about the hotels’ PR, please contact:
Belinda Dawson – email@example.com
42 The Calls Wow Factors
- 42 The Calls, Leeds – The award-winning boutique hotel has 41 guestrooms and suites, 24 hour room service, a history that dates back to the 18th century, 12 varieties of breakfast sausages, 10 major awards and accolades, and 3 private rooms
- This refreshingly different design hotel is set in a former 18th century corn mill
- With its minimalist chrome, leather and stylish interiors, it has elegance and just oodles of class
- Brilliantly located – a peaceful but central setting overlooking the River Aire that is just a few minutes walk from the buzz of Leeds City Centre and with easy access to the world famous Headingley Cricket Ground and the Yorkshire Dales
- Original features of the corn mill – impressive oak beams, original mill mechanisms and exposed industrial girders – combine with handmade beds, lavish fabrics, contemporary lighting, eastern rugs, original paintings and sleek bathrooms to create a truly individual feel to each room
- Cleverly positioned ‘privacy hatches’ ensure guests are never unnecessarily disturbed
- An imaginative and vast buffet breakfast served every morning – a perfect example of English Breakfast at its finest. All produce is locally sourced and includes kippers; homemade waffles; 12 varieties of sausages and homemade jams and marmalades
- Round the clock room service or exclusive private dining experiences – for sublime modern dishes and friendly, professional service
- 42 The Calls is a good place to do business… and The Fletland Suite offers state-of-the-art technology.
- Leeds is one of the best shopping destinations in the UK with the Victoria Quarter shopping arcade, the newly renovated Corn Exchange – the city’s first ‘food emporium’, the Headrow Centre and Harvey Nichols.
- The dog can come too… 42 The Calls is a pet-friendly hotel in Leeds
- 42 The Calls is a member Summit Hotels
Award Winning Hotel in Leeds
- Condé Nast Traveller Awards Top Best Business Hotels in the UK, 2001 and 2002.
- Condé Nast Traveller Awards 8th Best Leisure Hotel in the UK, 2000.
- Which? Hotel Guide Business Hotel of the Year, 1999.
- Condé Nast Traveller Award for highest rated Business Hotel outside London, 1998.
42 The Calls Hotel is committed to ensuring that its operations take into account the possible impacts on the environment.
Filming & Photoshoots
Space and facilities at 42 The Calls are available to hire by external media production organisations as film locations.
Further background information is available outlining 42 The Calls’ company overview, plus facts on each hotel.
Images of the hotel and facilities are available to download as a JPG from the image library.